University Research Information
- UMBC Office of Sponsored Programs
- UMBC Office of the Vice President for Research
- UMBC Faculty by Department
Technology Transfer Information
- Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- IP Technology Exchange (TechEx)
- Community of Science
- National Council of Entrepreneurial Tech Transfer
- US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- US Copyright Office
- US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- United States Code (USC)
- Bayh-Dole Regulations (37 CFR 401)
Funding for Technology Development
- Maryland Industrial Partnerships (MIPS)
- Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA)
- Maryland Innovation Initiative (MII)
- Supports the advance of innovations originating from UMBC research to more commercially viable technologies, i.e. proof-of-concept studies, extending data collection, and prototype development.
- Award Size: Up to $25,000.
- Due March 31, 2015.