Skip to Main Content

Kuali Request Forms

Kuali Proposal Access Example


Need Access to Kuali? Want to Change or Remove Your Kuali Access?

Use this form to get access, change access, or delete access to proposals and awards. (PI’s do not need to fill this out, unless they are entering their own proposals.) Also use this form to request changes to your department’s workflow approval signatures.

User Access Request Form



Adding, Removing, or Changing a Unit or Center?

Unit Hierarchy Example

Unit Hierarchy Request Form

Please send Kuali Request Forms to: