This section is currently under construction.
This page describes specific differences between the Uniform Guidance and its predecessors, Circulars A21, A110, and A133. UMCP’s implementation or policy changes resulting from the UG are also discussed.
Click on any of the links below to find out more about changes resulting from the Uniform Guidance.
- Restrictions on voluntary committed cost share
- Allocable Costs
- Expenditures that now require agency pre-approval
- Conflict of Interest
- Program Income
- Budget preparation and cost principles
- Making a change to my program plan or budget after award
- Including subrecipients in my proposal
- contract terms and conditions
- risk assessment
- Reporting Requirements
- Effort Reporting
- Record retention