UPDATE: A Vice President for Research candidate forum will be held Tuesday, April 9, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. in the University Center Ballroom Lounge.
The candidate’s curriculum vitae is available here. (UMBC login required.)
The full schedule for the visit day is available here. (UMBC login required.)
FROM: Philip Rous, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs & Anupam Joshi, Oros Family Professor and Chair, VPR Search Committee
With community input in mind, and after a round of off-site interviews, the search committee has narrowed the candidates for Vice President to seven finalists. Each of those finalists will visit the campus within the next few weeks. As a part of each visit, the candidate will meet with key stakeholders and the search committee will host a candidate forum open to all members of our community. Those forums will be held on the following dates and times:
- Monday, March 4, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 26, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (UPDATE: UC Ballroom)
- Friday, March 29, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (UPDATE: Engineering 027)
- Tuesday, April 2, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (UPDATE: UC Ballroom)
- Thursday, April 4, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. (UPDATE: Library, 7th Floor)
- UPDATE: Tuesday, April 9, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., UC Ballroom Lounge
The search committee will provide opportunities for input after each forum. We hope that you will meet with each of the candidates, ask questions, and share your feedback, which the search committee will use in making its final recommendation for the position.
Each candidate’s curriculum vitae will be made available on this page. The March 4 forum will be held in the Albin O. Kuhn Library Gallery, and locations for the others will be posted on this page as they become available. Please check back for updates.
We greatly value your input, and appreciate your support in making this important appointment for UMBC.